segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2014

Power Glove (Not the bizarre controler, the band)

I'm a huge fan of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Seriously, I loved every freaking second of it. But I'm not gonna talk about the gameplay or the graphics, I'm gonna talk about its soundtrack. It was provided by a modest band called (you guessed it) Power Glove. Strange object to pay an homage to, but anyway... these guys nailed it! Pretty hard, I must say. Not only they did what they do best, but actually they got better doing it.
So, after the soundtrack of the game, I went to check a little bit about them.  And boy, what a treat it is. Really moody music, one can really imagine cyberpunk classics simply by listening to their music.

Be sure to check it out, folks!



                               https://soundcloud.com/powerglove

Now, I found out there's a metal band named PowerGlove (without spaces). They're not half bad either.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário